Such a cold day today....!!!

At last winter has come! But summer is goneee.....: (
Well I like the cold so I don't have a problem...but I also like the summer...sigh...Why can't we have both?
Today I was thinking if I were a sinobi (ninja) what element would I use....huh...fire I don't think so! light maybe, water I would love to, wind sure!
What would you use?
What I like about a ninja (at least the kind of ninjas this anime series is showing) is that they can go around jumping long distance like flying in the air....!!
I' d really like to experience this kind of feeling too! Jumping from tree to tree, being able to walk on the water, or heal someone with your energy! I find all this fantastic! extatic!! Maybe the andrenaline, the excitement but all these are something that is very important to me and if I could I would chose to be there instead of here.
I know that there would be difficult too...but there I may had other choises from here and better ones. Also ninjas respect the nature not like us that we destroy it even if we don't want to or mean to do it we are doing it!
I really don't understant the point to have so many things ( and they're mostly made of plastic)!! So much trush is gathering in the Earth!! I know for sure that many of you buy if not everyday, 2 days a week for sure many things that you don't need (really need!!). Many of you have more than 1 cars, much food in the refrigirator that some (if not most) of it expires and you throw it, too many things in your house that you don't use and probably just uses your extra space!! Well I really don't understant that need of us of wanting to have more and more things..like we will need or use them if we die?! That's another thing that I like about ninja's life, it is SIMPLE! not many things only the necessary and have values of life which they actually believe in.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Real Time Web Analytics