When will they start showing the next episodes?!!

Ok it's getting reallyyyyyyy FRUSTRATING to watch all this episodes about the past.....at first it was fine but at the third or fourth episode it got really @&^%$$%^ I wonder if the next episode will be about the past AGAIN! Well probably it will be about Tsunade-sama or Kakashi in my opinion.....I want to see the real continuation of the series not the character's past anymore!! I'm really anxious to see if they will go after the Akatsuki clan and if sasuke will go to Konoha.....How will the power that Sasuke's brother gave to Naruto react? Will it be born in a fight against Sasuke? will he also have the some of the powers that Sasuke and his brother have? What will the outcome of this fight be this time? Naruto has grown! I wonder how will Sakura react, she heard Hinata confessing her love to Naruto what did she felt that moment? She seemed a little hurt or jeallous in my opinion......The restoration of the Konoha it's taking time but the damage was BIG.
They will make it in the end to restore all the houses and buildings, I don't have any dought about that! It won't be the same, actually it will be like it reborn again "a new generation is taking over" and new foundations are a vital thing for a good BEGGINING!
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Real Time Web Analytics